I finally watched the Doctor Who Christmas special and was able take everything Doctor Who related off my blacklist!
In other news: *curls into a ball and sobs forever because I’ll always remember you too Matt Smith*
This hurts. A lot.
Doctor Who themed wedding
Choose your Top 5 Favorite Fandoms:
1. Yu-Yu Hakusho
2. Dragon Ball Z
3. Doctor Who
4. Harry Potter
First Character You Fell In Love With
3. Rose like whoa.
4. Harry (11-year-old book Harry was the best)
Character You Are Most Like
1. Botan: kind of sweet, a little sassy, and 100% concerned about everyone at all times
2. Umm… Goku, I guess. I’m not much like any of the DBZ crew though.
3. Martha Jones. Boom.
4. Neville Longbottom, no questions asked.
The Character You Like the Least:
1. Tell Ichigaki to eat a whole bowl of dicks.
2. Yamcha. Nuff sad.
3. Moffat. Wait a second.
4. Bellatrix. Fucking bitch.
5. I have found it impossible to hate anyone in Bleach. Even the villains. I just can’t.
Five Favorite Characters:
1. Hiei, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, Keiko.
2. Goku, Chichi, Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo
3. Ten, Rose, Jack, Martha, Rory
4. Neville, Luna, Tonks, Lupin, Dumbledore
5. Ichigo, Orihime, Renji, Toshiro, Uryu
1. Yusuke/Keiko (My OTP to end all OTPs)
4. Tonks/Lupin? Harry/Ginny? Ron/Hermione? I don’t know!
5. Ichigo/Orihime 5EVER!
I’m trying to fill the void left in my heart by the Ponds.
Why, Moffat, why did you do this to us?
Was incredibly confused when the Doctor just KNEW who Rory’s dad was.
And then I realized that I didn’t watch “Dinosaurs on a Spaceship” because my cable box deleted it.
Thanks cable back.
Now I’m sitting here debating on whether or not I just go ahead and watch “The Angels Take Manhattan” or just go and find “Dinosaurs on a Spaceship” first even though that was like episode two…